Monday, April 26, 2010

Love my art mates! :D

We went to the artmuseum and 8Q today, took loads of photos of the works plus many retarded ones of ourselves. The best parts were when we sat down at macs and had a talk. I really feel so great with the art room or when I'm with them!


The ones I show concern towards don't seem to appreciate it as much, and I don't seem to appreciate the concern shown towards me as much as I should. This is terribly confusing, its as though nothing will be mutual. What a sad world we're living in.

I also wish people would be TOTALLY honest with me.



Rayseen showed this to me: perfectionism (psychology)

Its so us, just that we're perfectionists without the discipline, and must I add, Neurotic perfectionists. The negative aspects completely explains my behaviours...


photos will be up soon! :)

No comments: